Writing Desk

As I walked into Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago, this beauty caught my eye. It’s a writing desk! I didn’t even know they still made these. I’m not sure if it’s made from real wood or something that passes for real wood these days, but it’s very pretty just the same. I would love to have something like this (or this!), but I’ve discovered that there is not a good place to put one in this house. I’d want to have it under a window, preferably looking out into the back yard, and I just can’t make that work. So, as lovely as it is, it will have to go live with someone else someday.

 

CAM00221

Two drawers on the front, 4 drawers and a cubbyhole with the top open. I can’t remember the exact price, but it was somewhere in the $200 - $300 range, I think. If you are in the market for one, Hobby Lobby might be a good place to look.

CAM00222

The photos were taken with my phone, so I apologize for the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment